I woke up around 11.30 and stucked myself in front of the tv, watching
Nightmare on Elm Street (or sth like tt) on HBO. It's about a monster named Kruger sth killing people in their dream. Was really gross like what. Had a bad ending, although things were somehow left unsaid(again!). Hmmm. Weirdo.
And now I'm in front of this damn computer, blogger, blog-hopping, friendster-hopping, and am going to gunbound real soon! What is this man. I know it may be our hols but Chinese "A" Lvl's in less than 48hrs'! "A" Level, mind you. I cant afford to screw it up. Imagining myself studying for
Chinese next year when all my peers are already giving their Chinese materials to their juniors just freak me out. NO!
I swear I havent touched a single thingy on Chinese. Shoot me. Just do it! Ok nvmnvm. Let me play for just 1 hr. Meeting Jasz and Sha at 3 later. Not much time left. Gotta fly now.
I'd do anythingJust to hold you in my arms..